If I was in charge of our school I would make the cafeteria more healthy food and cheaper because theres too much junk food and food in our cafe is way too expensive.I believe that if the price of the food was cheaper the student will buy them. This is a good idea because new zealand has important health concern in recent years, with high numbers of people afflicted in every age and ethnic group with obesity/overweight.
So with our school having healthy food cheaper than junk food i think students will buy more healthy food.This will benefit there health and encourage students to eat more healthier food instead of chips and fizzy drinks. And making healthy food cheaper will benefit students in school as they wont have to go to there classes starving and not concentrating on there work. Also Eating healthy will increase students productivity in school when doing there work.
I would also make school start at 10am and finish at 4pm. As alot of students complain about school starting to early. This is a good idea because students gets to sleep more and have full energy ready to learn.They will also have enough time to get themselve organize and not come late to school.Well if they do still come late I would make detention classes for those people that comes late with "No excuses". This will also teach the students to come early and be punctual to school. This will also help students set positive patterns for the future because you can't expect to keep a job if you keep going to work late and not prepared.I believe being puntual will give you positive mind, and helps to make the most of your learning opportunities.It will also be easier for the teachers as they wont have to repeat the work again and again and have to deal with the lateness and waste other peoples learning time.
Good ideas. There are quite a few English second language errors in here, go back and edit it and see if you can fix them up :)
ReplyDelete