The day when I've meet you
Everything changed
The feeling that I can't explain
Your sweet smile
Makes my heart melt
The feeling of butterflies in my stomach
That i hope your'll feel the same way
No matter how many times i look at the pictures
the first person my heart looks for everytime
its always you
closing my eyes
Lying in bed
Listening to my heart beat
you showed me what love isBefore I had no clue
i often think ahead
if your heart doesnt match mine
it'll probably be me that will be in pain
How can i love you
When im afraid to fall
I never thought It'll be this way
But I'll always love you
Every single day. :)

OOOH LA LAAA. WHO IS THIS FOR HUH CHEA? ;) <3
ReplyDeleteits for noo one :P
ReplyDeletei just wrote anything okay.haha lol.
this isn't all of your poem! wheres the rest o.O?
ReplyDeleteshush. this is the rest :P
ReplyDeleteIT SOOOOO IS NOT THE REST!
ReplyDeleteAwww, so cute. But, what is this rest of the poem that Eshna speaks of???
ReplyDelete